WordPress Site Performance Optimisation
Speed up your site and improve user experience and SEO.
Site load time is very important as it directly affects SEO, user experience and also your server load. As part of our Maintenance and Support + Maintenance plans your site will be optimised and monitored to ensure that it is fully optimised for your setup.
Our team will perform an initial optimisation which will involve assessing the current site setup, infrastructure and location of visitors. We will then optimise your site to make the most of your hosting environment and make sure that we reduce the overall page size and comply with Googles PageSpeed guidelines. We can also help move to a faster server and even provide hosting if required.
Our plans include the following performance features:
- Powerful performance scans to identify problems
- Initial optimisation
- Implementing a static cache if not already used
- Implementing minification of scripts if not already done
- Content delivery network (CDN) is an optional add-on
- Details monthly performance reports
- Implementing object cache if not already setup and hosting allows
- Optimisation of server settings to ensure the best possible configuration is used
All plans include performance optimisation, you can request performance scans daily or monthly.