Safe WordPress Updates
Fully managed Safe Updates for Core, Plugins and Themes.
Never worry about WordPress updates again. WP Helper takes care of your WordPress core, Plugin and Theme updates providing you have valid licences for any premium themes and plugins. All our updates are conducted in a safe environment using the following method:
- A restore point is created before the update is initiated
- We send an HTTP request to the website and await a 200 response
- A screenshot is generated before the update is made
- Update is started for plugin/theme/core
- Send another HTTP request to the website. If the response is not 200 then inspect.
- We automatically rollback on error: If a 4xx-5xx HTTP response is received we rollback to before the update.
- A screenshot is generated after the update to check for any visual errors
- We assess the screenshots and HTTP response and confirm or rollback update
If your update triggers an error we will do our best to identify the cause and offer a solution to fix the problem or resolve the problem for you if you are on a Support + Maintenance plan. If your update triggers an error that can be resolved on the stop then we will fix it for you and also notify the plugin or theme developers without bothering you.