WordPress Site Uptime Monitor
Get notified when if your website goes down and get instant help resolving the issue.
All WP Helper WordPress Support & Maintenance plans come with Uptime Monitoring of your website. We check your website at intervals of 60 seconds or more if required to ensure that your site is live and functioning. If for any reason your site goes down we will be notified immediately and our team will investigate the cause. In most cases, we can ensure that your site is back online within minutes but if the issue is something more serious we can advise on the best route of action to get your site back online.
Uptime Monitoring features:
- Choose uptime checking intervals from 60 seconds to 15 minutes
- Delay notifications or get notified immediately
- Use a keyword method to check the presence of a keyword on the page to monitor uptime
- Uptime reports are included in monthly site reports
- Recieve a notification or leave us to manage downtime
- Get immediate support restoring your website
All plans include Uptime Monitoring, our plans start from £22 per month for WordPress Maintenance.