Support for your WooCommerce shop is included Maintenance & Support + Maintenance Plans.
Many WordPress support providers don’t include WooCommerce websites in their WordPress Maintenance & Support Packages. At WP Helper we support WooCommerce shops that sell on average 1-200 products per month as part of our standard Maintenance & Support+ Maintenance plans. If you sell more than 200 products per month then we can still cover your website but there is a small additional fee.
Why do we charge for shops that sell more than 200 products per month? WooCommerce is a very intensive plugin that requires a lot of monitoring to ensure that everything is running fast and smoothly. If you are selling over 200 products per month then you have a rather busy shop that will need real-time backups, high levels of database optimisation and monitoring. Meaning it requires more time to maintain such a busy store. Our pricing is structured to be affordable and fair, we have pricing brackets for stores of various sizes so as a small store you don’t need to pay the same as a large store selling thousands of products per month.
WooCommerce support features:
- WooCommerce store reports
- Real-time backups for stores exceeding 200 sales per month. Also available for smaller stores as an add-on.
- Specialist WooCommerce Developer support with our Support + Maintenance plan
- Support with 3rd party WooCommerce plugins
- Support for hosting for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce consultation to help you make the most of your setup